This pathetic push to make any dissent against her strictly an issue of sexism is just another example of the depths that desperation and lack of honest conviction will take the sinking ship that carries all the pathetic apologists, defenders, and zealot supporters for her.
Let’s look at what 2+ generations since feminism have traversed to try to achieve “equality” with men, shall we?
1. Binge Drinking. Wow, now there’s an accomplishment, women now can almost drink as much as men, and then pass out and be taken advantage of, isn’t that special?! Oh, and women now get as much if not worse medical consequences from alcohol abuse/ dependence. Again, only took what, 40 years to find that mark?
Oh, there’s more in that link, but I just want to start with substance abuse…
2. Premature death. Women are now dying at younger ages, again due to drugs and alcohol, as well as suicide as a third factor, probably overall with the substance abuse. But, women used to live at least 5-7 years longer than men, and what has happened? I guess all those male traits do have some dark side, like, 6 feet down dark?
3. Perpetrators of physical violence. This one isn’t a shocker either, women are now more likely to be the initiators of domestic violence, and I’ll let this paragraph from the below link note it succinctly:
“Research showing that women are often aggressors in domestic violence has been causing controversy for almost 40 years, ever since the 1975National Family Violence Survey by sociologists Murray Straus and Richard Gelles of the Family Research Laboratory at the University of New Hampshire found that women were just as likely as men to report hitting a spouse and men were just as likely as women to report getting hit. The researchers initially assumed that, at least in cases of mutual violence, the women were defending themselves or retaliating. But when subsequent surveys asked who struck first, it turned out that women were as likely as men to initiate violence—a finding confirmed by more than 200 studies of intimate violence. In a 2010 review essay in the journal Partner Abuse, Straus concludes that women’s motives for domestic violence are often similar to men’s, ranging from anger to coercive control.”
again from this link:
The Surprising Truth About Women and Violence
4. Violent Crime. Related to #3 above, heard this wonderful stat on my morning radio show a couple of weeks ago as a guess question of what do women have more in common with men in the past 10 years:
Women now commit bank robbery over 9% of the time, up from 4.5 % in the early 2000s. I can’t find the link to verify what the radio show host claimed, but found this gem about women’s role in crime as of 2010 to certainly reflect the uptick in women crime:
Oh, this sentence is nice: “An estimated 207,700 women were held in prison or jails at midyear 2008, up 33 percent since midyear 2000.”
Should we go for one more, 5 is a nice number, eh?
5. Just one woman’s opinion, but, it is said by a woman: Loss of healthy perspective that gives a woman an edge in society.
Read the whole piece, but I like to find something that says it well for readers who don’t have much time to peruse the links:
“Although feminism began with noble goals, in its modern form, it is a dangerous and negative mindset. In reality, it scorns womanhood by implying that as a woman, I’m not good enough – I must become like a man in order to be equal to him. What a lie! The truth is that man and woman have equal dignity, but different design. Modern feminists have the attitude that they can be everything a man is, which is physiologically and biologically impossible. In pursuing things that men have characteristically done, they have gone too far and utterly shunned their innate qualities. They view the traditional woman as inferior to man, and the role of a stay-at-home mother as inferior. When a woman no longer understands herself and her unique role, the breakdown of the family results.”
Well, my point to all this? Women, at least the ones who embrace feminism as the answer to all the alleged ills the gender has endured for millions of years, uh, ok, maybe not millions, but at least the last million days, think Hillary Clinton is the shining example of what the first woman President should set for the gender. Are you kidding me? She is the ultimate example of what a woman has degraded to in order to be seen as an equivalent to a man. Dishonest, disingenuous, demeaning, dismissive, and frankly, the textbook example of what an antisocial personality disorder looks like with two X chromosomes.
Not that all men are jerks and losers. But, it looks as though more women than there should be are equally now jerks and losers. Mission accomplished, feminists across the country, or maybe even across the globe? Did men lose something in the translation when this movement started in the later 1960s? I am surprised women just didn’t ask us in the bars/parties during those heydays of the 1970s: “how do you get all the breaks and perks, I mean, being an asshole in America makes you better!?”
I leave you with the image of the sociopathic woman:
Wow, when you read all those descriptions, I expected to see Hillary Clinton as the image. I guess the source needed a better looking image for sales and interest in the picture???
But, let’s try to end on a positive note, again from the link in #5:
“We [women] influence society strongly. Wise leaders and teachers have always known this, and it’s time for us to take heed! I close with a quote by the ancient Philosopher Confucius: “Where the woman is faithful, no evil can befall. The woman is the root and the man is the tree. The tree grows only as high as the root is strong.”
I wholeheartedly agree with that premise. Do you, guys, and gals?!